- 4 16oz cans of sliced pears
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon/Sugar mix
- 2.5 Tbsp. Smuckers Caramel Sauce
- Crack open all the cans of pears and pour the juice into a cup. Enjoy that drink now.
- Pour all the pears into a 9x9in casserole dish. You can dice them smaller if you like but I would not recommend starting with diced pears.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon/Sugar mix on top of the pears
- Drizzle the caramel all over everything
- Top with your favorite crumble like this yummy one shown in these photos.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F